Top 50 Companies For Customer Service
About the Top 50?
At its heart, the Top 50 is a benchmarking programme, but there is a lot more to it:
• Real customers contact your customer service team and rate the performance using criteria defined by customers
• You work with the Top 50 team to give you the best chance of getting a high score
• You get an extremely detailed report, offering insights into how you could improve customer service
• Your email, webchat AND social media performance is measured too, so you can see how you perform in these crucial areas
• You celebrate your achievements at a gala dinner, and lots more
Personalisation and Self-Service Workshop
Friday 9th May 2014
As a partner to the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service, Speechstorm are delighted to host this workshop to provide Top 50 members with the tools, techniques, and approach required for successful personalisation, so you can deliver a more dynamic and engaging customer experience on every
Top 50 performers for 2013
On Thursday 24th October we were at Park Plaza, Westminster celebrating the best in customer service for 2013. Lisa Snowdon hosted the trophy presentation as amazing results were announced across all of our categories. But who are our top performers?
Hear what our members have to say...
Customer feedback is key to delivering great service - it's what the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service is about. So rather than telling you in our words why you should be involved, we asked some of our members what they thought... Here's what they had to say: