Top 50 Companies For Customer Service
About the Top 50?
At its heart, the Top 50 is a benchmarking programme, but there is a lot more to it:
• Real customers contact your customer service team and rate the performance using criteria defined by customers
• You work with the Top 50 team to give you the best chance of getting a high score
• You get an extremely detailed report, offering insights into how you could improve customer service
• Your email performance is measured too, so you can see how you perform in this crucial area
• You celebrate your achievements at a gala dinner, and lots more
Top 50 performers for 2013
On Thursday 24th October we were at Park Plaza, Westminster celebrating the best in customer service for 2013. Lisa Snowdon hosted the trophy presentation as amazing results were announced across all of our categories. But who are our top performers?
World's first customer service social media benchmarking tool
The Top 50 Companies for Customer Service team are proud to announce the inaugural Top 50 Social Media Pioneer Benchmarking Programme.
After nearly a year’s worth of research into what drives customer behaviour when engaging in a customer service interaction through social media, we have now built the world’s first customer-led benchmarking tool and are proud to be launching this nationally as part of our 2013 Top 50 programme.
Hear what our members have to say...
Customer feedback is key to delivering great service - it's what the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service is about. So rather than telling you in our words why you should be involved, we asked some of our members what they thought... Here's what they had to say: